I can’t think of a better cure for the generally dark and dreary days, and hopefully rainy soon, of January and February this 2012 than with a fresh start in Napa Valley’s beautiful Yountville. From now until February 29, the town’s third annual Moveable Feast offers visitors and locals alike amazing opportunities to experience its world-class selection of eateries, accommodations and wineries/tasting rooms at unbeatable values. This means indulgent prix-fixe menus, wine tastings and luxury travel packages all to be found in the heart Napa Valley, Yountville.
You can look forward to delicious meals and deals at favorites like Bistro Jeanty, Bouchon Bistro, Hurley’s Restaurant and Bar and many others. Renowned wineries that can satisfy a diverse range of palates like Hill Family Estate, Goosecross Cellars and Cornerstone Cellars and others that are throwing open their doors for wine lovers to immerse themselves in special tastings. And for a full-on getaway experience, accommodations at Bardessono, Hotel Yountville, Maison Fleurie and many more are welcoming visitors to take part in their packages pairing luxury lodging, and VIP wining and dining.
Here is what is being offered during this year’s Moveable Feast:
• Bistro Jeanty: Three-course lunch menu, $55 per couple or three-course dinner menu, $70 per couple (available Sunday through Thursday only)
• Bouchon Bistro: Three-course late night dinner, $30 per person (available 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.)
• étoile Restaurant at Domaine Chandon: Three-course lunch, $50 per person (additional $20 for wine pairings) or three-course dinner, $75 per person (additional $30 for wine pairings). The restaurant re-opens Feb. 10 and upon request, diners may experience the Moveable Feast menu from Feb. 10-March 31
• Hurley’s Restaurant and Bar: Three-course lunch, $25 per person (available Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) or three-course dinner, $35 per person (available Monday through Friday, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.). Please note that Hurley’s is closed January 2 – 5, 2012.
• NapaStyle: Complimentary cup of soup with any sandwich ordered at NapaStyle during Moveable Feast
• Mustards Grill: Three-course dinner, $33.95 per person
• Pacific Blues: BBB Treat Package includes Niman Ranch Blues Burger, garlic fries, a draft beer and homemade Ghirardelli chocolate brownie, $18 per person
• Lucy restaurant and bar at bardessono: Three-course lunch, $30 per person or three-course dinner, $55 per personWINERIES/TASTING ROOMS
WINERIES AND TASTING ROOMS
• Bell Wine Cellars: Two-for-one current release wine tasting
• Cornerstone Cellars: Two-for-one wine tasting and a 10 percent discount on any Cornerstone Cellars wine purchase from the tasting room
• Cosentino Winery: Complimentary candle light tasting paired with chocolate for two (available 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. with 48 hour notice by calling (707) 921-2864 or by emailing
• Girard Winery: Complimentary cheese and charcuterie tasting for two (available 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. with 48-hour notice by calling (707) 968-9297 x18, or by emailing
• Goosecross Cellars: Two-for-one wine tasting and a 10 percent discount on any Goosecross wine purchase from the tasting room
• Hill Family Estate: Two-for-one wine tasting
• Somerston: Receive a free cheese and charcuterie plate with the purchase of a wine tasting at the Yountville tasting room
• Bardessono: Overnight accommodations in a king spa suite, three-course dinner for two, complimentary wine tasting for two at Hill Family Estate; $429 per couple (offer valid Sunday
through Thursday and is based on availability)
• Hotel Yountville: Moveable Feast Package includes overnight luxury accommodations for two in a Deluxe King Room, with complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, gourmet breakfast for two in our Hopper Creek Kitchen prepared by Chef Sean O’Toole, access to 25 winery partners, access to brand new, 4,000 sq. ft. Spa AcQua; $229 per couple (offer valid Sunday through Thursday) • Lavender: Bon Appetit Package includes one night in deluxe king guestroom, $50 dining certificate at choice of Hurley’s, Bouchon or Bistro Jeanty, complimentary VIP wine tasting, signature Four Sisters Inns breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres; starting at $215 per night Valid Sunday through Thursday, November 13, 2011 to February 9, 2012 and select Fridays: $215, Deluxe King Guest Room (reg. $275) Valid Sunday through Thursday, February 20, 2012 to April 26, 2012: $240, Deluxe King Guest Room (reg. $275).
• Maison Fleurie: Bon Appetit Package includes one night at Maison Fleurie in your choice of guest room, $50 dining certificate at choice of Hurley’s, Bouchon or Bistro Jeanty,
complimentary VIP wine tasting, signature Four Sisters Inns breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres; starting at $175 per night Valid Nov 27, 2011 to Feb 9, 2012, Sunday through Thursday, and select Fridays: $175, Petite Queen Guest Rooms (reg. $225) $195, Deluxe Queen, Deluxe King or Carriage House Queen & King Guest Rooms (reg. $290-$320)
$215, Bakery Building Guest Rooms (reg. $345) Valid Feb 20, 2012 to Apr 26, 2012, Sunday through Thursday $175, Petite Queen Guest Rooms (reg. $225) $195, Deluxe Queen, Deluxe King or Carriage House Queen & King Guest Rooms (reg. $290-$320) $240, Bakery Building Guest Rooms (reg. $345)
• Napa Valley Lodge: Moveable Feast Package includes overnight accommodation in a deluxe guestroom, complimentary champagne continental breakfast buffet, three course dinner at
Mustards Grill (excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity), VIP wine tasting at Hope & Grace Winery, VIP cheese & charcuterie pairing at Girard Winery; $217 per couple (offer valid Sunday through Thursday from Jan.1 through Feb. 29)
Thank you for reading this post. If I can ever be of help in finding you the perfect property here in the Napa Valley, please email me at Curtis@NapaValleyAddress.com.
Your Broker Extraordinaire, selling Napa Valley Real Estate from its heart, Yountville
My website & blog: www.NapaValleyAddress.com