The charts and graphs below are from the 2011 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. Some of the interesting facts I thought as looking at these:
- the dramatic increase in the number of home buyers using agents from 2009 to 2011, 22%
- the importance of belong to professional groups ( the alphabet soup some agents use), 1%
- low percentage of home buyer found agent which they previously used, 9%, to how would buyer use agent again, definitely 72%, probably 17%
- how many first time home buyers interview only one agent, 65%, possibly many get referrals?
- tell me what you think about these statistics
Thank you for reading this post. If I can ever be of help in finding you the perfect property here in the Napa Valley, please email me at Curtis@NapaValleyAddress.com.
Your Broker Extraordinaire, selling Napa Valley Real Estate from its heart, Yountville.
My website & blog: www.NapaValleyAddress.com