Thinking of listing your home here in the Napa Valley, doing these may help
Here are a few tips you might want to consider if you are going to put your home on the market where you are or here in the Napa Valley. Also, if you have your home listed and you are not getting any offers, doing these can help put things in the proper perspective and help you get it sold.
- Sellers who have followed the usual advice about boosting curb appeal and staging the house properly, but still aren’t getting any bites, may want to look at other ways to catch a buyer’s eye.
- Getting a home appraisal can help a seller to determine that the home is priced correctly. A professional appraisal will cost $300 to $400 but can be well worth it.
- Pre-inspect the housing prior to listing. Buyers want to see that the home was cared for. An undisputable way to showcase that is to hire a home inspector to go through the house with a fine-toothed comb and rectify any major issues the inspector finds.
- Offer a warranty, because everyone likes a security blanket. Home warranties give buyers an assurance that if something goes wrong with any of the major appliances, plumbing, or electrical systems in the housing, they won’t have to pay a lot of money to get them fixed.
- Consider using a great agent. Please give me a call to and I will show you what it takes to get the job done as quickly as possible.
Thank you for reading this post. If I can ever be of help in finding you the perfect property here in the Napa Valley, please email me at Curtis@NapaValleyAddress.com
Your Napa Valley Broker Extraordinaire, selling Real Estate here from its heart, Yountville
My website & blog: www.NapaValleyAddress.com