This is weekly feature post I will now do every Thursday to tell you about upcoming events in Yountville and around the Napa Valley. Please visit and enjoy one or more of these and tell them Curtis sent you.
Napa Valley Upcoming Events
- From: Saturday, February 8 – 5:00pm
- To: Saturday, February 8 – 10:00pm
- Location: Pope Valley Winery, 6613 Pope Valley Rd, Pope Valley, CA
The stars align for the Napa Valley’s First Festival Devoted Exclusively to Cabernet Sauvignon
- From: Sunday, March 2 – 2:00pm
- To: Sunday, March 2 – 6:00pm
- Location: Lincoln Theater, 100 California Dr, Yountville, CA
Visit us at the Farmer’s Market at Long Meadow Ranch at 738 Main Street in St. Helena. We are a California Certified Farmers’ Market. We offer fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, grass-fed beef, and flowers, as well as our wines, olive oils, vinegar, and honey. You can sample our wines and olive oil in the tasting room, enjoy a walk through our beautiful demonstration gardens, and visit our restaurant, Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch.
- From: Friday, February 14 – 11:00am
- To: Friday, February 14 – 3:00pm
- Location: Grgich Hills Estate, 1829 St. Helena Hwy, Rutherford, CA
|2/8/14||Calistoga Farmers’ Market
A Certified Farmers’ Market starting May 4, 2013, every Saturday from 8:30am to 12:00pm at the Sharpsteen Plaza on Washington Street in downtown Calistoga. Market offers a variety of farm fresh produce and food purveyors. There are also a variety of crafters and live music.
|5th Annual Calistoga Winter in the Wineries Passport
The Calistoga Winter in the Wineries passport offers a relaxed way to tour, taste wine and meet winemakers at 14 heralded wineries, both large and small, in and around this charming small town at the top of the Napa Valley. Let us be your guide to experiencing amazing wines in our charming town.