This is weekly feature post I will now do every Thursday to tell you about upcoming events in Yountville and around the Napa Valley. Please visit and enjoy one or more of these and tell them Curtis sent you.
Napa Valley Upcoming Events
Join us for an enchanting evening of Napa Valley food, wine and music to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Music in the Vineyards. Your night begins with a sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres reception followed by a program of Pachelbel, Mozart and Mendelssohn in the dramatic Cave Theatre.
A gourmet dinner under the stars then awaits you on the cypress-lined courtyard followed by a live auction. The celebration closes with a performance by Trio Voronezh, with their electrifying virtuosity on Russian folk instruments.
- From: Saturday, August 9 – 11:00am
- To: Saturday, August 9 – 11:00pm
- Location: Various Locations
- From: Tuesday, August 19 – 8:00am
- To: Thursday, August 21 – 5:00pm
- Location: The Culinary Institute of America, 2555 Main St, St Helena, CA, 94574
Built to Spill 08/15/14 8:00 PM
- From: Saturday, August 9 – 2:00pm
- To: Saturday, August 9 – 4:00pm
- Location: Napa Valley Museum, 55 Presidents Cir, Yountville, CA, 94599
- From: Friday, August 8 – 8:00pm
- To: Friday, August 8 – 9:00pm
- Location: Jamieson Ranch, 1 Kirkland Ranch Rd, American Canyon, CA, 94503
Presented by Mumm Napa Fine Art Photography Gallery at Mumm NapaFine Art Photography Gallery on going
8445 Silverado Tr. , Rutherford, CA 94573
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS: 11 AM to 4 PM Visit us at the Farmer’s Market at Long Meadow Ranch at 738 Main Street in St. Helena. We are a California Certified Farmers’ Market. We offer fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, grass-fed beef, and flowers, as well as our wines, olive oils, vinegar, and honey. You can sample our wines and olive oil in the tasting room, enjoy a walk through our beautiful demonstration gardens, and visit our restaurant, Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch.
Presented by Markham Vineyards at Markham Vineyards
|1/1/14 – 12/31/14||Calistoga Farmers’ Market A Certified Farmers’ Market starting May 4, 2013, every Saturday from 8:30am to 12:00pm at the Sharpsteen Plaza on Washington Street in downtown Calistoga. Market offers a variety of farm fresh produce and food purveyors. There are also a variety of crafters and live music. more info…|
Napa City Nights Summer Concert Series 06/06/14 – 08/29/14
Presented by Napa City Nights at Veteran’s Park
500 First Street in Downtown Napa (Next to Oxbow Public Market)
Foxes in The HenHouse 8pm
- Thursday 5:00 pm
- Fish Story, Napa