Hi, I am doing this a day early due to Thanksgiving being tomorrow. This is weekly feature post I will now do every Thursday to tell you about upcoming events in Yountville and around the Napa Valley. Please visit and enjoy one or more of these and tell them Curtis sent you.
Napa Valley Upcoming Events
- From: Friday, November 29 – 2:00pm
- To: Friday, November 29 – 6:00pm
- Location: Yountville, CA
Each year, Yountville is transformed into a magical, winter wonderland with thousands of tiny (energy efficient) twinkling lights illuminating the entire town. Established over twenty-five years ago, the Festival of Lights brings together friends, neighbors and visitors alike to “Taste Life Here” and to help kick-off the holiday season in style.
Admission is FREE. Tasting Tickets and Commemorative Wine Glasses for sale at ticket booths.
- From: Friday, December 6 – 7:00pm
- To: Friday, December 6 – 10:00pm
- Location: 55 Presidents Cir, Yountville, CA
- From: Friday, November 29 and 30 – 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Location: Addendum at Ad Hoc, 6476 Washington St, Yountville, CA
|11/30/13||Calistoga Farmers’ Market
A Certified Farmers’ Market starting May 4, 2013, every Saturday from 8:30am to 12:00pm at the Sharpsteen Plaza on Washington Street in downtown Calistoga. Market offers a variety of farm fresh produce and food purveyors. There are also a variety of crafters and live music.