If I can help you find the perfect Napa Valley property, please email me
Take precautions when making donations this holiday season
Before making a donation of any kind, consumers should adhere to certain guidelines, including the following:
- Do not respond to any unsolicited (spam) incoming emails, including by clicking links contained within those messages, because they may contain computer viruses.
- Be cautious of individuals representing themselves as victims or officials asking for donations via email or social networking sites.
- Beware of organizations with copycat names similar to, but not exactly the same as, those of reputable charities.
- Rather than following a purported link to a website, verify the existence and legitimacy of non-profit organizations by searching for the organization online.
- To ensure that contributions are received and used for intended purposes, make donations directly to known organizations rather than relying on others to make the donation on your behalf.