Granted it has been a month since the 2014 Auction Napa Valley, the Valley’s premier wine event. And yes wonderfully it was a record year raising $18.4 million dollars. The highest lot was the one offered by Carmen Policy, the owner of Casa Piena Winery and former president and CEO of the San Francisco 49ers. This lot brought $420,000 and Carmen was gracious enough to double and two successful bidder each paid that amount.
A question I get asked quite often, where does the Auction Money go? Every dime beyond what it takes to run the Auction goes back to community groups, health organizations, schools and other Napa Valley clubs who do much of the needed day to day running of all organizations which make our lives better. Here is the entire list of Grantees from the Auction Napa Valley site.
Lot #31 – CASA PIENA THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN: SUPER BOWL L WITH CARMEN POLICY
• 2 BOTTLES OF NAPA VALLEY WINE, AS NOTED
• 2 NIGHTS’ LODGING FOR 2 COUPLES AT THE VILLAGIO INN & SPA IN THE NAPA VALLEY, FEBRUARY 2 AND 3, 2016
• 2 DINNERS FOR 4 IN THE NAPA VALLEY, 1 DINNER HOSTED BY GAIL AND CARMEN POLICY
• TRANSPORTATION FOR 4 TO THE HOTEL IN SAN FRANCISCO PLUS TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE GAME
• 4 NIGHTS’ LODGING FOR 2 COUPLES IN SAN FRANCISCO, FEBRUARY 4-8, 2016
• ATTENDANCE FOR 4 AT THE NFL COMMISSIONER’S PARTY, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2016
• DINNER FOR 4 AT COQUETA IN SAN FRANCISCO SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2016
• ATTENDANCE FOR 4 AT SUPER BOWL 2016
Let me put my nearly 30 years experience to work for you and help you find the perfect Napa Valley property